Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring is the time to panic.

Our family is committed to shaving off poundage. I know I will be ready to eat the daisies if I don’t get some real quality smart food, prepared fast and easy.

I purchased a Wok over the weekend and I stocked up on veggies, beef and chicken. I also purchased some brown rice and orzo pasta (very high in protein and low in fat). It turns into a diet nightmare when I have to think about dieting. Through counting calories or counting points, food is constantly on the brain and in return the brain heads to the fridge. I am going to put a carefree easy to follow diet schedule in place, with an added goal of making smart dinners in 15 minutes. YES! I did say SMART dinners in 15 minutes. Hopefully with an easy schedule and fast smart dinners we will reach the ultimate goal and leave those pounds behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment