Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dinner at Olive Garden




I love their salad. I like to order just the salad and make a salad sandwich with their bread. I know it's a strange thing to eat when your in a good restaurant. Anyone else have strange things they eat?The Chief gets embarrassed when all I order is the salad, so I tried the Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta. I didn’t care for it. If you like a strong smoke taste, then you will love this. I’m just not into strong smoke flavor.


Every time we go there the Chief orders the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo.


Pizza for The Cisco Kid. There’s nothing exciting there.

Everyone is full and happy.

Especially when we get these mints.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You just made me so hungry looking at these photos. THANKS A LOT!!! How can I get an Olive Garden dinner at my house at 9:30 at night????? Got any leftovers? Ha! Ha!? Love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive Garden's salad and breadsticks are my favorite things there. Your idea of making a salad sandwich just knocked me over. Why hadn't I ever thought to do that? Now I want to go try it. The problem is, I can't eat just one.....or two......or three!!!! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete