Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The start of a new life change

Hi, Monday June 22, 2009 is the day I will be on my weight loss schedule. I constantly hear that People who successfully lose weight plan what they'll eat and incorporate exercise on a regular basis. Successful weight loss doesn't happen overnight and it takes practice and planning.
I am going to take their advice and do just that. I have done all the planning and calculating to make this easy to follow. “I planned my meals and I will eat my plan. “
I am giving everyone enough time to gear up and get motivated to take this journey with me. Thursday I am posting the grocery list and the Daily menu. The menu will include the meals on my 15 minute meal recipes. If anyone has any questions please feel free to e-mail me. I will be happy to know that I have company.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment