Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something I was thinking about.

When I am preparing my D.I.E.T. meals I am conscious of not only how it will taste, but also how many ingredients will it take to make it and how much will it cost.

I love to cook and I love to try new recipes, but I’m always running into long preparation time and high cost of all the combined ingredients. Every household has their standard staples in the kitchen. I have found when shopping for a new recipe I am buying ingredients that I will never use again. I think I have solved that problem. Since most households have vegetables, fresh or frozen, chicken and beef. I have put together many recipes that use standard household staples. In the majority of my meals It only takes ten ingredients and under. With the purchase of one or two different ingredients I am able to achieve a variety of wonderful delicious satisfying meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment