Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend Diet Pep Talk

Ok. Here is my weekend pep talk. I need this just as much as anyone else.

Weekends are always hard. We are not in our regular routine and we are usually out and abut. It’s easy to pick up something on the road then to prepare your planed meal. Since this is the 1st week of the plan. I urge you to stay with it. Don’t lose it now. Keep focused and follow the plan no matter what. Then you can say WOW! One week down, three more to go. The next three weeks are just a small stone throw away from looking at the success of all your hard work. The lowering numbers on the scale. The feeling of accomplishment is a wonderful feeling. How many time have we started a diet and gradually gave up and stopped. Then months have passed and we look back and say, I wish I would have stuck with it, I could have lost ???? lbs. by now. Let’s not do that this time. Let’s complete this small journey and see it through to the end.Stay focused and stay strong.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment