Monday, June 22, 2009

Today is the day

READY, SET, GO!

This is not a race to get to the finish but a race for endurance. How many times have we started a diet only to watch the scale and give up at the first time the scale doesn’t move? Or find yourself eating something that is not on your plan. This is not going to happen this time. Part of the plan is to weigh myself initially and that will be the last time for one month. No one should make excuses or get lazy. If you are following me on my plan or if you have your own, just remember take it slow and steady. One day at a time. Like I say, "Plan what you eat and eat what your plan"

Have a strong day,

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!!! You can do it!!! You have it all worked out and I have confidence in you!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete