Thursday, July 9, 2009

The RealAge test

I just got done doing this test on RealAge and I want to pass this on. This is a great site. I have to say, I was not happy with the results of my test. My real age was two years older than my calender age. This site not only tells you what your real age is but it offers solutions and lets you know what areas you can improve on. It takes about 10 to 12 minutes to complete. The questioning is very thorough. Just remember awareness is the first step to a successful healthy long life. Being aware not only helps you but help your entire family. What I have just read help me realize I need to step up to the plate and take better care of myself, for myself and my family.

Go to RealAge and take the test. It's FREE

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment